What are the kinds of cosmetic dentistry?
The kinds of cosmetic dentistry are as follows.
- Veneers: People having crooked teeth, stained teeth, gaps, etc. usually go for veneer treatment. This kind of cosmetic dentistry is designed particularly for every patient and are made in such a way they almost look as same as their original teeth.
- Fillings: Filling is a tinted resin of tooth and a mixture of glass. It is basically used for the replacement of the broken or rotted teeth.
- Crowns: Crowns can also be known as caps. People having broken teeth, decayed teeth, gaps, worn teeth, etc. usually go for crown treatment. Crowns are made up of either porcelain or acrylic.
- Whitening: Discolored or yellowish teeth doesn’t give a good impression. One kind of cosmetic dentistry includes whitening of teeth. It can also be referred to as bleaching of teeth. Whitening of teeth is usually done on those teeth that are a bit yellowish or stained. Whitening of teeth would make your teeth white and you have a flashy smile. There is a restriction that not all the teeth cannot be whitened. So, make sure that before getting the whitening, ask your dentist. Also, this kind of cosmetic dentistry is inexpensive.
What are the disadvantages of nose surgery?
The disadvantages of nose surgery are as follows.
- Price: The biggest disadvantage of nose surgery is the price because it is quite high. Although, the prices might be different of every surgeon but still the overall prices would be high.
- Limitations: Some people think that they can completely get their nose changed. But, this is not the case because in a nose surgery bumps could be eliminated.
- Thick skin: Thick skin could be problematic because the results could not be visible properly. This could be an issue if you want to have perfect results.
- Long time: The time of the recovery of the nose surgery is longer and the end results could be shown in one year or so. Along with that, if you are not satisfied with the results of your nose surgery, you cannot get a surgery after a month. Rather, you can have it done after one year because the nose needs time to heal,
You now know the disadvantages of nose surgery. You should now be aware when you go for a nose surgery.